At the event, we will be scanning the barcode on every ticket at the gates. Our scanner will display the name on the ticket; so your ID, our scanner and the ticket must all match. Rest assured, any impostor will be stopped at the gates! However, if you are concerned this has happened before the event, you can get your original barcode cancelled and a new one re-issued. For any ticketing queries, please submit a request via tixsupport.moshtix.com.au.
Articles in this section
- How do I update my moshtix email address?
- How do I apply to have my food truck/stall at Splendour?
- Can I get a refund?
- Fence jumpers
- Are wristbands exchangeable?
- What if I think someone has a copy of my ticket?
- What if I lose my ID before the festival?
- What do I do if i've made a spelling mistake on my ticket?
- Are event and camping tickets separate tickets?