There is loads of info online for varying types of accommodation in the Byron area, but our Other Campgrounds page is a good starting point. Apart from Byron's Bay's own campgrounds, there are also great campgrounds in the area. You can also check out our Accommodation page for links to websites offering other accommodation options.
Articles in this section
- Camping Code of Conduct
- What is the security like within the campgrounds?
- Can under 18's camp without a parent/guardian?
- Can non-campers visit friends in the campground?
- I missed out on a camping pass. Can't I just stay with my friends in their tent?
- Can we reserve a spot next to us for our friends?
- Are there powered sites and can I bring my own generator?
- How much space do we get for our campsite and can we pick our own spot?
- Do I have to purchase a camping ticket if i'm camping?
- When do the Campgrounds open and close?